Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 22

Two days in a row. Woo hoo!

A quick update to let you know it was a wonderful day here at the ranch. After a quick flurry of last minute shopping in Merrillville (had to get an ivory dress shirt for the wedding - praise God it actually ended up being free - I had a credit at Men's Wearhouse that I didn't know about), we proceeded on to Miller's and picked up my sweetie (we being myself and Barb's mom, Mabel).

Once at home, our dog Max went goofy loopy crazy getting to see Barb for the first time in almost 7 months (which I think is a millennium in dog years). We had wienie wraps and baked beans for lunch and all enjoyed it (albeit, the company was better).

Barbara did quite well, and we had a great day. It was sad to return her to Miller's, but this is yet another milestone week.

It looks like we have wi-fi in our hotel room at Lexington for the wedding, so I will try to give you updates and maybe even a picture or two! Woo hoo indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Greg--You did it again! We're so pleased that you can do this together before the wedding. May you both be able to return home permanently soon, and may your wedding trip be one of safety, safety, satisfaction, and thankfulness to a God that is so good.--Gene and Marcia

Anonymous said...

Hey Greg My wife and I are praying for your trip. I hope it is a great wedding. May God travel with you both Love from Albert & Shelly Hobson Columbus In.