Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A New Room!

Just a quick note to share with everyone...As we speak, I believe the hospital staff is preparing a new room for Mom to get her out of the neuro-ICU. She's spent nearly a month and two weeks in this room and I am sure she's ready for some new scenery. I think we all are. They're talking about moving her out of here TODAY! I can tell from the look on her face that she is quite pleased. While she is still very sick and by no means back to complete health, this move will be a definite step in the right direction. The transition out of the neuro-ICU will be an encouragement to us all. I am loving these leaps and bounds!! Thanks for your prayers. That's how we are all getting through this.

As an aside, I just asked Mom if she needed anything. She looked at me, gave me a big grin, and mouthed very clearly, "Chocolate pudding." The nurse is ordering her some. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God, I've been praying for a Christmas miracle for Barbara, and after reader the last two messages I believe that He has/is performing one.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! I, too, have prayed for a Christmas miracle for all of you. On Christmas morning I was awaken by what I'm not sure. But I spent quite a bit of time, about 30 minutes praying for Barb. It's wonderful to hear this great news. We are still remembering you in our prayers. Jennifer